CG HL2RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marc Admin abuse

4 posters

Go down

Marc Admin abuse Empty Marc Admin abuse

Post  floridabum Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Your Name:[u] Floridabum
[u]Offenders Name:
UKIIMARC 1
Date & Time of incident: Since he's been SA

What Happened: (As detailed as possible) He's been just, EXTREMELY powerhungry since he's got SA. He spawns himself weapons in console, and no, I don't think he gets permission. He gives himself SeC and leader on every rank, he ****ing fails at CA roleplay. What he did as CA was ****ing stupid: He came out in the plaza with no protection. He also went in the 45ths at a lockdown and tied and searched citizens. I mean.. what the ****? There has also been complaints by other people that know him that gave the same report, 'He just walks out as CA with a ****ing Ar2 on his back.. lol'... It's just very dumb. He's probably the most irresponsible super admin i've ever met in my roleplaying/server running career. He also likes to state out as resistance member that he's the number 1 most wanted. Even though he's been amputated almost 10 times and if we make an attempt to PK his character he says 'stop disrespecting me.' He thinks he's king and just bans people for the same reason because he knows the people are telling the truth, 'disrespect' as he calls it. Henrik, if you're really going to let this KID get away with this, and what I mean by kid is that he's ****ing 16 and misspells and randomly capitalizes random words in his sentence, you're in for a BAD future. Him and dylanii are just holding the server down hostage in their little power-hungry grips. Also, he has no excuses, when he's proven to be a dumbass he just says 'I'm SA I can do whatever I want.'

What Rules Were Broken: SA power hunger, name change abuser, just overall dumbass.

Were Any Powers Abused?: namechange, power, give items, etc

Evidence: (Console/Witnesses/Screenshots etc.) I don't need them, we got witnesses. Also, I have screenshots but i'm uploading later.

Additional Comments:
floridabum
floridabum
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Marc Admin abuse Empty Re: Marc Admin abuse

Post  TehMightyPirate Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:09 pm

You just have your dobbleganger insult the server Franzmallieu.
TehMightyPirate
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  floridabum Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:09 pm

TehMightyPirate wrote:You just have your dobbleganger insult the server Franzmallieu.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.. is that an insult?
floridabum
floridabum
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  TehMightyPirate Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:13 pm

Totally. I just need more beer.
TehMightyPirate
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  Henoik Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Dude, learn what FailRP is before claiming out that people are failrping.

SITUATION VOIDED

Sincerely,

Henrik Sønstebø
Henoik
Henoik
CODER
CODER

https://cg-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  UKIIMARC1 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:18 pm

"and what I mean by kid is that he's ****ing 16 and misspells and randomly capitalizes random words in his sentence, you're in for a BAD future."

WHAT THE FLYING ****?!?! IM ****ing DYSLEXIC, I CANT HELP THE FACT I CANT SPELL AND YES I CAPITALIZE BUT THATS HOW I'VE BEEN ****ing BROUGHT UP!

YOU AND FRANZ ARE GOING TO RIGHT WAY FOR A PERMANANT ****ing BAN!
UKIIMARC1
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down