Sonny Neal Admin App

Go down

Sonny Neal Admin App

Post  Sonnyboi2 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:05 pm

-Name: Sonny Neal

-Steamid (see: steamidfinder.com):STEAM_0:0:47127452

-Why do you want to be op? What do you seek to personally achieve by being one?: I wish to be an Op as i wish to make the server a better community. Through Hard work and determination i belive i can acheive this!

-Do you feel as though you could deal with almost any situation? If faced with an unfamiliar situation, how would you deal with it?: Yes. If faced with a situation i would you my vast, past expirience to overcome it.

-If someone questions your action(s), how would you explain to that person the reasoning behind your action(s)?: I would first state why my actions were neccicary. then depending on the severity of my actions would inform them that they shall recieve the action that they deserve.

-Describe what you feel an operator/administrator does. You should talk about aims and objectives on the position as whole: An Operator / administrator must enjoy the game, but understand when enjoment for them can mean hardships for other people. They must enforce rules, but not be too harsh. They must be fair, but favor no side.

-Are you loyal to the community as whole, and not afraid to deal with anyone doing wrong?: I am never afraid to deal with a trouble maker or hazard causer.

-If you felt you were personally being abused (verbally etc.) by another administrator/operator, who would you report this to?: Speak to sombody. Never suffer in silence

-If you were to sum up how an administrator should appear to other players in one short paragraph, how would you describe it:? They should apear responsible. Fun. and aproachable.

-If you were upset with anything, what would you do?: Speak to sombody. Never suffer in silence.

-If you think someone does not treat you well, what would you do?: Speak to sombody. Never suffer in silence

-How would you treat a person you don't like?: The same as anybody else.

-How would you treat a person that apparently does not like you?: The same as everybody else

-If a personal friend of you did something bad, what would you do?: The same as everybody else

-Have you ever been banned/kicked/warned by an Operator+, if so: Why, and by who? Nope. Except my Permaban for "Ddos'ing the server" But they found out that wasn't me. Then i got another permaban becuase me and marc had a fight.

-Would you always obey your superiors?: Yes.

Sonnyboi2
Regular User
Regular User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonny Neal Admin App

Post  amarkey10 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Sonny I thought you quit O_o and you were never coming back and now you want to apply for admin
amarkey10
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonnyboi2 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Have you ever heard the term Ex-communicated?
I didn't quit. I was kicked out. After speaking to people we have decided i can return.

Sonnyboi2
Regular User
Regular User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  amarkey10 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Sonnyboi2 wrote:Have you ever heard the term Ex-communicated?
I didn't quit. I was kicked out. After speaking to people we have decided i can return.

Ok then, sorry I didn't know and if your wondering im an admin on the server and I wont be on the server till tomorrow Sad
amarkey10
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Henoik on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:39 pm

You were terminated??? To be honest I believe you terminated yourself.

Denied... - Too little elaboration in your answers.
Henoik
CODER
CODER

View user profile http://cg-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shazzy on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:45 pm

1. You titled it Admin application and you say your applying for OP. 2. It seems careless and quickly done with too short answers

Denied
Shazzy
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Henoik on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Two denials, topic locked and will be deleted in one week.

When this application is deleted, you can send in a new application!

Thanks,

Henrik Sønstebø
Henoik
CODER
CODER

View user profile http://cg-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down