CG HL2RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shazzy's BMD App

3 posters

Go down

Shazzy's BMD App Empty Shazzy's BMD App

Post  Shazzy Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 am

OOC Information

Name: Anthony Sweeney

Nationality: Irish

Your Character's Story So Far (MINIMUM 3 PARAGRAPHS): Holly Was normal citizen in City 18, She lived with her brother. Her brother strived to get in the resistance and at times put Holly at risk for the "Greater Good". Holly went along with it as any good sister would. One day the MPF knocked on her door. She refused to answer and they blew the door down.It hit her in face knocking her out , she awoke to find her brother horribly muitilated on the floor beside her and to this day still has nightmares.

After that day Holly went about life as a regular citizen living in constant fear of MPF but with a lust for revenge. She talked to the resistance members she knew through her brother and gained a weapon. She attacked a new MPF recruit and killed him, ever since she just wanted to escape life and find a decent job to pass the time.

After all the City 18 residents got relocated to City 8 she decided it was time for a new start. She walks the streets of City 8 looking for a job but she keeps to herself to avoid any trouble. She hopes to one day go back to the way her old life was working in a store selling things but mostly to just have someone she can call family again. Holly wonders City 8 these days waiting for an oppertunity.

Why do you want to become part of the Black Market?:To sell stuff. The BMD is an underated faction. It's the most central faction to a HL2RP server and I would like to join to further the RP possible Situations.

In-Character Information

Name: Holly Simpson

Tell us about yourself:(Bad emotions, Sickness, Etc): She sometimes feels depressed about what happened to her brother but doesn't let it get in the way.

Why do you want to become a Black Market Dealer? (Minimum 3 paragraphs): I wish to join the black market to try and get some of my old life back. I used to work in store selling clothes, so i'm used to selling. I need a decent job to help me pass the depressing days in City 8.

I woul also like to join to help me meet some new friends and start to know people the Black market is a great way to meet people and get your name around. I just want to find someone who i can be friends with maybe even someone to love..

The Black Market seems like a dream job to me.. I loved my time selling clothes before the war and i really love spending the money on worthwhile things while improving the life of citizens. If you were to accept me i would prove an able and willing addition to your staff..

What are you expecting from the Black Market?: The chance to meet new people and sell some supplies to improve the life of others.

Have you had ANY contact with the Resistance or Other BMD members?(If so, Why?):No, I keep to myself

Have you had ANY contact with the MPF or OTA?(If so, Why?):No, i hate them
Shazzy
Shazzy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Shazzy's BMD App Empty Re: Shazzy's BMD App

Post  nydia Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:00 am

Shazzy has been a really good roleplayer, and i think i would
ACCEPT

Waiting for Henny's final decision
nydia
nydia
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  Henoik Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:41 pm

I have no problem Accepting your app. I guess you know how to whitelist yourself? Razz
Henoik
Henoik
CODER
CODER

https://cg-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nydia Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Hahaha and Shazzy, find me ICly for IC information :3
nydia
nydia
Regular User