Shephard's MPF Apply

Go down

Shephard's MPF Apply

Post  Shephard77 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:41 pm

[OOC Section]

Steam Name: tymekray

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42324538

Reason for wanting to join: I want to be in the roll of a servant/slave to the combine empire .

What do you think the MPF is about?: About keeping the citizens civilized and making them follow the rules.

How long have you been part of this community?:4 weeks

How long have you been part of this forum?:1 week

Your character's backstory from the 7 hour war: Adrian Shooter was a average man who worked as a cop he had no family no wife and was beginning to fall into only sadness . Until 1 day while he was giving his report to his chief he was shocked by a sudden noise from above , he quickly come out to see what it was when ,he saw it was starting to fire at people at on the street. He took one glance at it and ran in the station and told is chief that all people inside the building should grab what they can and hurry for the basement.

Hours passed as Adrian and the rest of the people in the basement were hearing people screaming from out side. Adrian at once felt himself being pushed with great force and hitting a wall and passing out. When he woke up he found himself in the basement with ruble and fire around him. At once he saw combine soldiers rush into the room holding Ar2s he took one more look around him and found that it was a explosion and he was the only one who survived the blast.

Adrian had no choice he put his hands up and submitted himself to the combine patrol. Adrian saw that the war was over and that earth had surrendered. Adrian was taken to city 8 to live the rest of his life there , Adrian had by now accepted the fate of earth and felt thankful that the combine spared him.

After 3 years of living in city 8 he thought he could help the combine as being a MPF officer as he had experience with officer duty and was still thankful they spared him.

[IC Section]

Full Name: Adrian Shooter.

Date of birth: 1989

Race: European

Strengths: Accuracy , Swiftness , Melee combat .

Weaknesses: Fear , Agility .

Have you had any contact with any parts of the Universal Union in any way? Never in my life .

Have you been in contact in any way with any parts of the Resistance or Black Market? No.

Are you a loyalist? If so, what loyalist armband do you use, and how many loyalist points do you have? I am not a loyalist.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): I accept the terms .
Shephard77
Regular User
Regular User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shephard's MPF Apply

Post  Shazzy on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:24 am

Shazzy wrote:Are you a loyalist? If so, what loyalist armband do you use, and how many loyalist points do you have? I am not a loyalist

Really .. not a loyalist but applying for Mpf ? okay.. I need to see you more ingame first. Wait for henny's answer
Shazzy
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shephard77 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:41 am

i am loyal to the combine but i'm not seen as a loyal person , yet ...
Shephard77
Regular User
Regular User

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shazzy on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:45 am

Fair enough
Shazzy
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Henoik on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Denied

Check your backstory! You said you were a cop before the 7HW... You would've been amputated. Most probably your whole family would be dead by now then!

Re-apply in a week!
Henoik
CODER
CODER

View user profile http://cg-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down