CG HL2RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axels CM App

4 posters

Go down

Axels CM App Empty Axels CM App

Post  [CG] Axel Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 pm

-Name: Ryan Evely

-Steamid (see: steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0:1:48770496

-Why do you want to be CM? What do you seek to personally achieve by being one?: I want to bring good and fun events to the whole community.

-Do you feel as though you could deal with almost any situation? If faced with an unfamiliar situation, how would you deal with it?: Yes, as an Admin I have seen all sorts of situations so I believe I could deal with any.

-If someone questions your action(s), how would you explain to that person the reasoning behind your action(s)?: I would explain how it is for the better of the community as a whole and show them why I enforced that decision.

-Describe what you feel an CM does. You should talk about aims and objectives on the position as whole: The CM's objective as a whole is to make enjoyable events for everyone. It is to make something that could lighten the RP and bring fun to the community.

-Are you loyal to the community as whole, and not afraid to deal with anyone doing wrong?: Yes.

-If you felt you were personally being abused (verbally etc.) by another administrator/operator, who would you report this to?: I would report it to either Shazzy or Henny.

-If you were to sum up how an administrator should appear to other players in one short paragraph, how would you describe it? : They should appear as someone that you would want to respect, someone who could deal with any situation confidently and end up with a good outcome.

-If you were upset with anything, what would you do?: I would inform my superiors.

-If you think someone does not treat you well, what would you do?: Inform my superiors of the happenings.

-How would you treat a person you don't like?: The same as any other member of the community.

-How would you treat a person that apparently does not like you?: Personal feelings, as I've said in all my other apps, cannot get in the way of doing your job, so I would ignore that fact and carry on doing my job.

-If a personal friend of you did something bad, what would you do?: I would treat them as I would any other player, no matter what they may think of me. The job comes first.

-Have you ever been banned/kicked/warned by an Operator+, if so: Why, and by who?: No.

-Would you always obey your superiors?: Yes.
[CG] Axel
[CG] Axel
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Axels CM App Empty RE: Axels CM App

Post  Applepha Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:12 pm

+OP Support.

Great Admin. Could probably make great COmmunity Manager (Even though I wanted it >:3)
Applepha
Applepha
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Axels CM App Empty Re: Axels CM App

Post  Henoik Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Accepted
Henoik
Henoik
CODER
CODER