CG HL2RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axels BMD App

4 posters

Go down

Axels BMD App Empty Axels BMD App

Post  [CG] Axel Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:38 pm

OOC Information

Name: Ryan Evely

Nationality: British

Your Character's Story So Far (MINIMUM 3 PARAGRAPHS): He was born in Russia Stalingrad 1981. He obtained good qualifications and went on to be a scientist at first, but when they did an experiment that blew up the lab... And a couple of his partners, he moved back to Russia. When he was 27 he joined the Russian army, he only saw little action, until the Black Mesa Incident that is, he was stationed on the outskirts of Stalingrad, ordered to protect, or die trying, the city.

When they fell, he fled to come across a small farm, he found a family of seven taking refuge in there, they had little food or warmth, yet they welcomed him in and shared what little they had. When he left them they gave him the keys to their land rover. He drove back to Stalingrad to find wrecks, and a ton of headcrabs and antlions, he had to fight his way through the the centre of the city. When he reached it, covered in antlion blood, he found nothing, everyone had been killed...

He took his leave knowing there was nothing he could do and set for the coast in hope to get out of Russia. As he was reaching the western coastline his car bonnet was crushed by a massive synthetic leg, (A strider) the car was flipped into the air and landed on its back. He crawled out of the car with his shotgun at his side and saw a air convoy of what appeared to be ships. He made a runner to the coast hoping to outrun the pursuers but only made it a few feet before his car was shot and blew up, sending him flying.

He woke up tied in a room with 15 others, they were in a strange room with multiple terminals and computers, a, what seemed to be man, in heavy combat kevlar stepped inside the room and looked at them all before having them all knocked out. The next thing he remembered was waking up on a train inbound to City8, he got off the train and saw people being pushed and beaten for nothing, all you could see in his eyes was disgust. He was put into housing and he sat down wondering what had happened.

Why do you want to become part of the Black Market?: Because I want to have a character that is "supposedly" just a normal shopkeeper but is actually an undercover contraband dealer.

In-Character Information

Name: Dimitri Paztra

Why do you want to become a Black Market Dealer? (Minimum 2 paragraphs): I have seen many things in the small amount of time we have been in this situation, many things that the eye does not wish to view, I am a freedom fighter, but for those who cannot fight for the cause there is the Black Market, who can supply them with the necessaries they will be requiring to help the cause. I am very good at being sneaky about things as I was a scout in the army, therefore I do not believe the combine will be seeing anything when I'm dealing.

I want to help the resistance as much as I can so if I were a Black Market Dealer I would be able to provide them with weapons, food, medical supplies... For a price, of course. I have seen people be beaten to death and I think that it is about time we should take a massive stand and fight! I can help that fight by supplying weapons etc if I were a dealer.
The biggest reason I want to join the Black Market is because I love the feeling of knowing what you are doing is clearly a act that could get you in a LOT of trouble, but they wont find out, trust me.

Have you had ANY contact with the MPF or OTA?: Not much after the war.
[CG] Axel
[CG] Axel
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Axels BMD App Empty Re: Axels BMD App

Post  Shazzy Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:31 pm

A good app. I would say.. wait for hennys final verdict from me tho.

Accepted

Shazzy
Shazzy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Henoik Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:46 pm

A decent app.

Accepted - We are looking after a BMD leader. You are already leader in many factions so, it will not be you Smile

Awaiting for someone to claim leadership of BMD.
Henoik
Henoik
CODER
CODER

https://cg-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [CG] Axel Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:15 pm

XD I know
[CG] Axel
[CG] Axel
Global Forum Moderator