CG HL2RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jmhodder101 BMD Application

4 posters

Go down

Jmhodder101 BMD Application Empty Jmhodder101 BMD Application

Post  Jmhodder101 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Name:Joshua Hodder

Nationality:English

Your Character's Story So Far (MINIMUM 3 PARAGRAPHS):Joshua Hodder was born in England,Southampton. When he was three, his parents split up do to his mother cheating on his father. He stayed with his mother, and his father became a drunk. Everytime Joshua would visit his father, he would be drunk and would usually abuse him - if not, he would buy him gifts to make up for past abuses. As Joshua grew, he eventually learned how to adapt to situations - knowing when to leave his father presense, when to avoid trouble, learning from others mistakes, etc. Joshua grew and avoided social status's, always being himself, not caring about others opinions or views - simply doing what he believed was right.

As he grew up he always wanted to be a Police Officer , he believed in the protection of the innocent. He had a strong belief or right and wrong, and morale that followed him. Joshua had a black and white view, either things were this or that - there was no inbetween. He was very blunt, he called bullshit when he saw it and he was there for those who needed him. As said - he stayed away from social classes and cliques/groups, they didn't entertain him the bit. He was always the odd one out, simply because he was more mature - thats just how it was. Joshua wasn't violent either, he knew how to walk away from situations and that it was most of the time, the best choice.

As he finished high school, he finally became more socialable - but only to learn from others their mistakes. He saw the downfall of certain people, and grew from that. He always evaluated whatever he did - how he talked, and everything: he was one damn good smooth talker. He could get out or in any situation he wished, simply with 5 to 10 minutse of chatting. But he never abused this, he was always truthful and legit to his words: Simply because that's how it was supposed to be in his eyes. He followed what he believed was right, no one elses views mattered to him.
When Joshua finally went to college, he went for criminal justice and criminology - his dream was of course: Cop.

He wanted to branch to K-9, and eventually to a forest ranger. College was fun, and if anything boring - it presented no real challenge. He got in easy with his teachers, and it made getting good grades simpy put: Easy. The girls were easy too - but Joshua didn't care for easy girls, he loved challenges - so he would go for the best, and he would get them. Unfortunently, the best were not the "best" and he eventually went for middle grade and it seemed cozy for him. He finished up college, and as he was about to enter the academy - his parents died. He couldn't cope, became depressed, and simply withdrawed from society.

Joshua now resides as a common human being, following orders and living his life to the fullest: doing nothing. He watches dully day in and day out at the citizens trying to get foods and such - reporting any infractions people make. He always does it anonymously, notes of some kind - Always helping out when he can to keep these trouble makers from getting him involved. He helps pick up trash and other things when he can, but resides in the back of his room, remaining quiet.

He had nothing to do, he had no purpoes in life anymore so. Every growing day, every growing week he became more depressed and started giving up on life, Just sitting in his room Mumbling to himself "What is my purpoes in life, should i end it all here, Not Knowing what could happen in the futrue, Should i just end all this pain and suffering, What should i do"

Finally, Joshua Had heard rumors about some people being relocted to City8,Joshua Though "Hmmm Re-located maybe i can start fresh start all over again" He went to see who was being re-located, Joshua Was in luck, In fact Joshua's whole street was being re-located, So Joshua Took a bus home. Joshua Was grabbing as much stuff as he can and he spotted a old photo of his parents, and he said "Im going to do this for you Mum and dad" and he gently put the photo of his parents in his suitcase and rushed over to the train station. Where he was re-located to city8

Why do you want to become part of the Black Market?:I would like to become part of the black market because So improve my Rp-ing and Gain some experience for futrue RP-ing.

In-Character Information

Name:Joshua Hodder

Tell us about yourself:(Bad emotions, Sickness, Etc):A Bit depressed, But no sicknesses

Why do you want to become a Black Market Dealer? (Minimum 2 paragraphs):I would like to join the BDM because, As a normal helplus Citizen i have relized that there is more to Walking around not knowing what to do. There is jobs i could be applying to.
My past has been a little Black and White with my family but i am willing to start over new and fresh, by Becoming Part of the BMD.

What are you expecting from the Black Market?:I am expecting Some Experience and finally Becomeing Somebody Important.

Have you had ANY contact with the Resistance or Other BMD members?(If so, Why?):No

Have you had ANY contact with the MPF or OTA?(If so, Why?):No
Jmhodder101
Jmhodder101

Back to top Go down

Jmhodder101 BMD Application Empty Re: Jmhodder101 BMD Application

Post  Applepha Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Jmhodder101 wrote:Have you had ANY contact with the MPF or OTA?(If so, Why?):No

WRONG!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I searched you the other day during inspection Razz
Applepha
Applepha
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  nydia Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:57 pm

(OCC) fix your colleges story abit, also about what alpha said
(IC) Fix occ then i'll consider

Cheers :3

Last edited by kalatak on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
nydia
nydia
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmhodder101 Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Oh yeah crap sorry OTA
Jmhodder101
Jmhodder101

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmhodder101 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Wait 7 hour war experience?
Jmhodder101
Jmhodder101

Back to top Go down

Post  nydia Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Like, what happened to you during 7 hour war, Example (How you hid yourself, how you survived, what you saw the combine did.) <<< To test Half life universe knowledge
nydia
nydia
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  nydia Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:58 am

Well, i decided again and i will put this application for
Pending for interview

Wait for Henny's final decision
nydia
nydia
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  Henoik Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Pending for interview

I have no problem with that. Nydia will contact you some time ingame.
Henoik
Henoik
CODER
CODER

https://cg-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jmhodder101 Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:56 pm

I GOT IT YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Shocked
Jmhodder101
Jmhodder101

Back to top Go down