CG HL2RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DualWeildSandviches MPF application

3 posters

Go down

DualWeildSandviches MPF application Empty DualWeildSandviches MPF application

Post  DualWeildSandviches Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:01 am

Steam Name: DualWeildSandviches2265

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44932762

Reason for wanting to join: I enjoy RP, and would like to help the server by being an MPF officer.

What do you think the MPF is about?: I think it is about helping control the server, and making new friends.

How long have you been part of this community?: I have played on your server for a while, at least a two weeks.

How long have you been part of this forum?: I just joined you great forum site.

Your character's backstory from the 7 hour war: Alex C. Anderson is a Combine Soldier. During the seven hour war he used his time to help injured Combine and to fight for his cause. He was injured from a shot to the leg and would not have survived if it weren't for his fellow Combine who carried him to safety and gave him medical treatment.
DualWeildSandviches
DualWeildSandviches

Back to top Go down

DualWeildSandviches MPF application Empty Re: DualWeildSandviches MPF application

Post  Shephard77 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:27 am

Personally i like this but you don't have the IC part and your story dose not have built up like how did he join the combine as a medic .
Shephard77
Shephard77
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

DualWeildSandviches MPF application Empty Re: DualWeildSandviches MPF application

Post  DualWeildSandviches Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Shephard77 wrote:Personally i like this but you don't have the IC part and your story dose not have built up like how did he join the combine as a medic .
I definitley agree with you on this. I had a hard time thinking of a good story to write and I must admit, I didn't write enough. Thank you for looking at my application.
DualWeildSandviches
DualWeildSandviches

Back to top Go down

Post  Henoik Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Insta-Denial

You did NOT use the correct format! This leads to insta-denial!

You can re-apply in a week.
Henoik
Henoik
CODER
CODER

https://cg-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down