CG HL2RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nydia's App

2 posters

Go down

Nydia's App Empty Nydia's App

Post  nydia Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:07 pm

-Name: Nydia

-Steamid (see: steamidfinder.com): STEAM_0018637322

-Why do you want to be op? What do you seek to personally achieve by being one?:
I personally feel that players being push around by minges and trouble maker is not acceptable in this community(which rarely happens on my account). I want to personally seek to help people in their roleplay and also find convenient dealing with problems as i'm also an In-game Black market Leader. I think if i am an operator, it can really help this server as i live in an (GM 08.00) time which is around the 12AM to 6AM time for you guys when im at 12PM to 6PM. During this time, rarely there will be other operator/admin/superadmin to come and deal with trouble maker(in the future maybe). I think i can really help as operator as i live in an complete different timeline and with operator/admin/superadmin from different timeline, it can help improve maximum security in this server.

-Do you feel as though you could deal with almost any situation? If faced with an unfamiliar situation, how would you deal with it?: Yes as i have been an admin in other server as well, also a moderator on the famous D3vine server once(untill my little bro ruin it, but no worries i banned him from using gmod). I would find Shazzy first hand or find other operator/admin/superadmin.

-If someone questions your action(s), how would you explain to that person the reasoning behind your action(s)?:
I would try to reason with the person and let him understand my action is correct. And ask him to think from my point of view to understand, but i will also try to think from his point of view too see if i had made a wrong decision and try to correct it.

-Describe what you feel an operator/administrator does. You should talk about aims and objectives on the position as whole: I think their job is as about same as the MPF's and OTA's job in the server, keeping peace and holding the order on their hand. Keeping the server minge free and preventing people's game being ruin by inbecile players.

-Are you loyal to the community as whole, and not afraid to deal with anyone doing wrong?:
Yes, i am confident in what i will be doing and i'm not afraid to deal with anyone, including my friends and all.
I will not let personally friendship interrupt my job.

-If you felt you were personally being abused (verbally etc.) by another administrator/operator, who would you report this to?: I would look up for Shazzy and try to seek help from him first to solve the problem. If he is not on, i would seek for someone who can help me speak reasonably to cope with the situation.

-If you were to sum up how an administrator should appear to other players in one short paragraph, how would you describe it?: An administrator should appears as an person who knows how to cope with all sorts of situation and being able to reason with other players. And they should be preventing minges from corrupting and ruining the roleplay experience of the server and players here.

-If you were upset with anything, what would you do?:
If a player in the server made me upset and i could not do anything about it, i would speak to someone who can comfort me. But if its really painful and it would disturb my roleplay, i would play music and continue to roleplay as normal citizen, trying not to get in TOO MUCH roleplay for the time being. Or most probably just stop playing if i'm going to flame at people.

-If you think someone does not treat you well, what would you do?:
I would try to understand why they does not treat me well and share their point of view, Hopeing to solve the problem. If it does not solve it, or the person is obviously mingeing or flameing, i would kick/ban them to let them cool off awhile.

-How would you treat a person you don't like?:
I would try to ignore him as best as possible, like asking other admin to help him instead, and try not to find trouble with his character. But if i really has to face him, i would treat him as equal and i would find someone to be with me to reason with him if anything goes wrong.

-How would you treat a person that apparently does not like you?:
I would treat him as equal to other players as haters gota hate and i could not do anything about it, except for trying to make him like me again with any sort of possible stuff.

-If a personal friend of you did something bad, what would you do?:
I would give him the treatment he deserve just like everyone else. As a friend i would do my best to teach them not to minge and work together with them to make the server a better place.

-Have you ever been banned/kicked/warned by an Operator+, if so: Why, and by who?
Yes, i was kicked from powergaming by i believe shark.
Because in other RP server, to throw grenades, you do not need to roll for it, but only roll for damage taken from it.
So when i was being kick off the roof, i threw off a grenade up at the sky as i RPed /me holds her finger on the trigger, any movement might pull it off. But they still said it was powergaming and kicked me. I accepted it and i continued to play the server.
Another time was that i was playing music and i had my mic on to disturb Axel on purpose OCCly.
As he was doing something really weird i'm trying to get his attention.
I know i did wrong and he was serious at the situation.

-Would you always obey your superiors?:
No doubt, they deserve the respect and i would obey them as always.

:3
:3
nydia
nydia
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Nydia's App Empty Re: Nydia's App

Post  Henoik Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:26 pm

Accepted.

You are active, honest, and you do understand the concept of admining - which is what we're looking for in an Operator/Admin. I like your RP aswell, your app is decent, and you are mature.
Henoik
Henoik
CODER
CODER

https://cg-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nydia's App Empty Re: Nydia's App

Post  nydia Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Thank you for you positive reply.
nydia
nydia
Regular User