CG HL2RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Abuse Of UKIIMARC {RESOLVED}

4 posters

Go down

Admin Abuse Of UKIIMARC {RESOLVED} Empty Admin Abuse Of UKIIMARC {RESOLVED}

Post  Sonnyboi2 Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:42 pm

Your Name:[u] Sonny Neal
[u]Offenders Name:
UNIIMARC
Date & Time of incident: 05/03/2012, 17:43 GMT

What Happened: (As detailed as possible)
I logged on to steam at about 6 in the afternoon, when instantly dylanii Steam messages me this : dylanii: I want you to tell our new SeC hes an asshole. Aka UKIIMARC. I was on for 12+ hours yesterday and he demotes me. So he says hes ganna give me my rank back soon. When he does I would like a promotion to OfC even though thats really unlikely., After i recived this, I logged onto the server and Banned the character, When i received a torrent of abuse.

What Rules Were Broken: he created himself a character that was of a rank he has not achieved, and will not achieve.

Were Any Powers Abused?: Yes, the power to change names, He named himself SeC to give himself power

Evidence: (Console/Witnesses/Screenshots etc.) Dylanii can vouch for m, and the other people in the server would be able to admit he did this, Im sure he would aswell.

Additional Comments: No.
Sonnyboi2
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse Of UKIIMARC {RESOLVED} Empty Re: Admin Abuse Of UKIIMARC {RESOLVED}

Post  Henoik Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Well, I personally, witnessed him being Resistance General while he is a Captain.
He has done apologies to me on steam, but he needs to explain himself and he would not just need to apologize to me, but to the whole community if he has done the things mentioned.

Any kinds of Admin Abuses we take very seriously and we will look deeper into the case.

I would like to hear UKIIMARC's side of the story, and DylanII's part of the story. Also any witnesses would be great to hear their part of the story.
Henoik
Henoik
CODER
CODER

https://cg-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  UKIIMARC1 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:25 pm

Okay first of all Im sorry Smile But I was RPing I even told dylan that. I demoted them as part of the RP and I said I would remote them which I did, As I was about to remote Dylan Sonny deleted my char in the middle of RPing. And yes I did make a SeC character and im sorry for that but after I was going to remote both of them I was going to delete that char. Yes I did throw abuse at sonny because I was in the middle of RPing, So Sonny im sorry for that.

UKIIMARC1
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonnyboi2 Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 pm

That is ok, However my problem lies with the fact, you shouldnt have created it, and if you hadnt, you wouldnt have the demoted them,
Sonnyboi2
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  Henoik Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:29 pm

I agree with sonny, and I will let you go with a warning, but next time a such thing happen, I will demote you as Admin.
Is that fair enough?
Henoik
Henoik
CODER
CODER

https://cg-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse Of UKIIMARC {RESOLVED} Empty Re: Admin Abuse of UNIMARC {RESOLVED}

Post  MPF Kate Johnson Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:34 am

I forgive you for doing that aswell but I would not reccomend doing that. IT gets on peoples nerves. And another thing I wanted to say was that when I said in steam chat "I want a promotion to OfC." I was not bossing him around. It was a simple joke just incase anyone misunderstood.
MPF Kate Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonnyboi2 Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Problem Resolved. -- Locked --
Sonnyboi2
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content