CG HL2RP Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shark's MPF Application, roar

5 posters

Go down

Shark's MPF Application, roar Empty Shark's MPF Application, roar

Post  SharkBlade11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:09 pm

[OOC Section]

Steam Name:[Cg-RP] SharkBlade11

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:33648500

Reason for wanting to join:I wish to experience the amazing RP that goes on within the MPF faction once more, also i wish

What do you think the MPF is about?: Keeping the city's community civilized and out of trouble and bringing civil justice to those who do not abide by the laws.

How long have you been part of this community?: About 3 months

How long have you been part of this forum?: I tend to sign up and read the forum before i join, so 3 months.

Your character's backstory from the 7 hour war (in a 3rd perspective, i.e. him, not me)

Tyler Gregory was born on the date of the 6th of June 1975, that day haunted her, She barely had any friends as a child, She was abused by her father, and people around her, she was neglected all the time, she was never allowed in games with her friends, her father was always beating her when her mother was not around.At the time of The Black Mesa Incident in the year 2000 she was 10 and had to hurry to the nearest bunker.

After the Black Mesa Incident the Seven Hour war started. At this time she watched as her parents were slaughtered in front of her by a large beast with 3 legs. It stared at her, at least she thought and just left her there to die. She staggered around the area looking for anything to help her parents to live. (it was already too late) She continued to walk what seemed to be a mile but was only a few feet to the last remaining hope of her sanity. It was her son, standing their with a look of dread in his eyes. She went to go embrace him and tell him it was alright, when she took the first step a shot rang through the room. Her son was laying there ,dead silent with a hole right through his forehead still with that look of dread, she hid. The combine don't notice her so she took off running from her previous hiding spot (the closet) and let the tears fall down her eyes. In a few hours or so she was eventually caught and dragged to city 17 where she kept to herself and just stayed in her apartment and cried.

Later in the year. She sat crying in her apartment with the loss of her parents and loved ones flowing through her brain all the time. She once even contemplated taking her own life, suicide. She did not feel anything for her father when he died, but it crushed her when her mum died. Later the same day a man came up to her apartment as she had been there for weeks and only came out when there were rations being held, even that was a hassle for her. She was talking to this man and he talked her out of taking her own life. This man was a loyalist, they found something in common,this thing was the instance of their parents getting killed in the Seven hour war. He kept visiting her in her room and eventually turned her into a loyalist, she had thought about the time the hunter left her, living. She eventually grew to forgive the Civil Protection.

On a day in March she sat on her bed and thought, spent the whole day thinking. She comprehended death, she did not fear death she embraced it. She was then shortly forced to be relocated to city 8 where she then signed up to become an MPF unit to make others suffer the way she did, to make them comprehend the impossible. To make them feel Justice.

[IC Section] (Note you're writing an application form to the commander - IC'ly)

Full Name:Tyler Gregory

Date of birth: 6/6/1990

Race(asian, european etc): American

Strengths: Very small amount of fear, Quick thinker, Zero tolerance, highly accurate

Weaknesses: Easily annoyed

Have you had any contact with any parts of the Universal Union in any way? Yes, i am a loyalist with 13 points.

Have you been in contact in any way with any parts of the Resistance or Black Market? No.

Are you a loyalist? If so, what loyalist armband do you use, and how many loyalist points do you have? I use a regular armband and i have 13 points.

Acceptance of the terms of agreement(Yes/No): Yes
SharkBlade11
SharkBlade11

Back to top Go down

Shark's MPF Application, roar Empty Re: Shark's MPF Application, roar

Post  Shazzy Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:30 pm

I know your good as MPF, I've seen you alot.. bulling linda on RG so i say.

Accepted
Shazzy
Shazzy
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  [CG] Axel Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:46 pm

Absolutely amazing app!

Accepted!
[CG] Axel
[CG] Axel
Global Forum Moderator
Global Forum Moderator

Back to top Go down

Shark's MPF Application, roar Empty RE: Shark's MPF Application, roar.

Post  Applepha Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:33 pm

If it was up to me, I'd insta-accept. <3
Applepha
Applepha
Regular User
Regular User

Back to top Go down

Post  Henoik Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:14 pm

Accepted

I know your RP, and your application is decent. No failures in it, except one thing: In the backstory you say you were born 6/6/1975 (37 years old), while further down on the IC part, you say you were born 6/6/1990 (22 years old).
Henoik
Henoik
CODER
CODER

https://cg-rp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down